A special symposium in honour of Prof. Steven Brown will be held this friday Sept 1st at 11.00 in the Auditorium of the Campus Biotech in Geneva, Switzerland. The symposium is part of the annual meeting of the Swiss Sleep Research Society (SSSSC). The program of the conference and symposium are HERE.
The symposium program includes contributions from Profs. Ueli Schibler, Charo Robles, Hans-Peter Landolt and trainees from Steve’s laboratory as follows:
Symposium in honor of Steven Brown - 11.00-12.30 - Auditorium
- Chairs: Antoine Adamantidis, Bern (CH), Paul Franken, Lausanne (CH)
- Antoine Adamantidis, Bern (CH): Personal introduction
- Ueli Schibler, Geneva (CH): Steve, the postdoc and young scientist
- Charo Robles, Munich (DE): Steve, the collaborator and friend, EMBO young investigator lecture
- Hans-Peter Landolt, Zurich (CH): Steve, the colleague and local networker
- Sara Pierre-Ferrer, Sara Meier, Waleed El Grawani, Zurich (CH): Steve, the scientific teacher and mentor
This is an in-person event but the S4C has kindly agreed to have a digital support for family member and trainees outside the country. Pease find the ZOOM link below.
ZOOM Meeting ID : 820 9546 5021
Passcode : 628880